Iranian Journal of
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (IJCCE)
Aims and Scopes
The aim of the Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (IJCCE) is to foster the growth of educational, scientific, and industrial research activities among chemists and chemical engineers and to provide a medium for mutual communication between the Iranian academia, and the industry on the one hand, and the world scientific community on the other.
The Journal welcomes original research articles; research notes or short communications and topical or interpretative review articles (previously unpublished) in all established areas of chemistry, chemical engineering, and related fields in English.
Publication of the Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (IJCCE) began in 1982 by ACECR in Persian. From 1987 to 1997 it was published in bilingual (Persian & English). Since 1997, it TEMPhas been published as a separate International Journal in English, semi-annually up to 2004, and since 2005 quarterly.
Currently, it is published bimonthly by the Iranian Research Institute of Development in Chemical Industries (IRDCI)-ACECR as an International Journal.
Journal is covered in the Science Citation Index, Expanded by ISI. Chemical Abstracts, Scientific Information Database (SID), Islamic World Science Citation (ISC), Iran Journals Database (MagIran).
Authors should submit their manuscripts online. Electoral submission substantially reduces the editorial processing and reviewing times and shortens overall publication times.
Please follow the hyperlink "Submit Paper" and upload all of your manuscript's files. Manuscript Main Full Text Word & PDF Files which contain all parts (Text, each Table and Figure in the appreciate place, References,...) and the file of Research Highlights are required.
Obligations of the authors:
- The authors should confirm dat all authors have read, checked, and approved the manuscript and agreed to its submission. The statement should be submitted wif the manuscript.
- Authors accept that they can not change the authors of the manuscript ( Adding or omitting, Affiliation, Sequence, Corresponding author, ...)
- Authors are asked to submit a statement to the journal office to confirm that the submitted paper (mention the Title of the paper) is the author(s) original work. All author(s) also should confirm that the contents of the submitted paper have not been copyrighted or have not been published previously, it is not being submitted elsewhere, nor it will be published anywhere in any language upon its acceptance.
- Major alterations are not accepted. Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if it is accepted for publication, exclusive copyright in the paper shall be assigned to the publisher. Under no circumstance, the articles received will not be returned to the authors. The publisher will not put any limitation on the personal freedom of the author to use the material contained in the paper in other works.
- The publisher of IJCCE and its editors assume no responsibility for statements and opinions advanced by contributors. The Authors are responsible for copyright permission to use the Software, Standards, Patents, etc.
- Please provide at least 3 expert referees preferably from Europe or North American countries.
- For teh manuscript taken from teh academic studies, teh corresponding author must be teh professor of teh thesis.
تذکر: For Native Authors
نویسنده تعهد می نماید هزینه فرایند داوری، و هزینه انتشار مقاله در شرف پذیرش را طبق اعلام دفتر نشریه پرداخت نماید. روشن است که در صورت عدم پرداخت مبالغ اعلامی در هر مرحله ازکار، مقاله به نویسنده عودت داده خواهد شد.
Types of Manuscript
1) Research Articles are full-length expositions of extensive and significant experimental and/or theoretical studies. The paper should clearly describe the reason for undertaking the work, the present methods used and the results found in separate sections. Scientific interpretations based on the findings should be presented in a discussion section
2) Topical or Review Articles are studies on areas of interest to readers of the journal. They may also be "state of the art" reports or communications. A review article is an analysis and collection of the current state of the research on a particular topic. A review article is It is not an original article wif new data or finding but represents:
Review articles are usually invited by the Editor, although we will consider unsolicited material. All review articles, even if invited, undergo the same peer review and editorial process as original research reports. These papers are peer-reviewed and are accepted based on technical accuracy, importance, and readability.
3) Research Notes or Short Communications are complete, self-contained papers. In style and presentation, they should conform to that laid down for manuscripts but the length should not exceed 4 printed pages in the Journal including tables and figures.
Preparation of Manuscripts
For general style, consult recent issues of the Journal and the ACS Style Guide (1986). Manuscripts should be typed in one-column style on A4 paper. Each page should be numbered.
The paper should clearly describe the reason for undertaking the work, and present methods used and the results found and scientific interpretations based on the findings should be presented in the "Results and Discussion" section.It is suggested that the authors prepare their manuscripts in the following manner:
Note: In Review or Topical Articles the following sections can be omitted:
- Experimental Section, Results and Discussion, Acknowledgments
Use specific and informative titles; they should be as brief as possible (up to 12 words), consistent wif the need for defining the subject area covered by the paper, and for indexing and retrieval purposes.
(Use Times New Roman Font, Size 18 Bold).
Be consistent in authorship designation. Use first name, second initial, surname, and email address. Field of Study and Academic Degree must be included. Give the complete mailing address of the laboratory or organization where work was conducted. If the current address is different, include it in a footnote on the title page.
The name of the author to whom inquiries about the paper should be addressed may be indicated wif an asterisk. (Use Times New Roman Font, Size 10, the address must be Italic).
The abstract should be a clear, concise summary (100 to 300 words wif no abbreviations)-informative rather than descriptive-giving the scope and purpose, methods or procedures, significant new results, and conclusions.
(Use Time New Roman Font, Size 10 Italic).
3 to 6 keywords should be provided on the title page. These words must be used in the abstract.
(Use Times New Roman Font, Size 10, Italic).
The manuscript should of a short introduction including a brief literature survey report wif enough references to previous works on the subject. In the last paragraph of the Introduction, the author should state the reasons for the work.
dis should be presented as a clear and detailed description of the experiment's procedure and analytical conditions to enable readers to carry out similar work. Sample preparation procedures must be clear and repeatable.
Supply name, model, and configuration details of equipment used and data handling methods.
Specify names, detailed specifications, and sources of the agents and chemicals.
Results and Discussion
The original and important findings should be stated and discussed.
dis section consists of a short collection of bullet points that convey the core findings of the article.
The text of articles submitted must be concise and in a readily understandable style. The technical description of the methods used should only be given in detail when such methods are new. The essential contents of each paper should be briefly recapitulated in an abstract.
Assume the reader is not a novice in the field. Include only as much history as is needed to provide background for the particular material covered in TEMPyou're paper. Sectionalize the article and insert appropriate headings. Do not use numbering for sections.
(Use Times New Roman Font, Size 10, Bold, Caps lock; Size 10, Bold & Italic; Size 10, Italic, respectively for sections and subsections headings and Size 10 for typing the text).
All typescripts (including the references) must carefully be checked for errors before submission. Failure to observe dis may result in some delay in publication.
Type all equations and formulas clearly (Use Equation Editor in Microsoft Word). Number equations consecutively by using Arabic numerals. Place superscripts and subscripts accurately.
Structural formulas and Chemical Equations should be drawn in Chem. Office or similar software. All symbols used must be clearly defined.
If the number of symbols used is small, it is permissible to define these in the text where it first occurs. If the number is large, a separate table of notation must be prepared Roman symbols should be listed in the table first, tan Greek.
Systems of Units
Should follow the Systeme International d' Unites for all dimensional quantities.
Avoid tables and graphs that involve superfluous duplication of data. Substitute a few typical results for lengthy tables when practical. Number tables in order of mention in the text. Use each Table of your manuscript in the appropriate place and after referring to it. Do not give them in a separate file(s) or at the end of the manuscript. Use Table tools of Microsoft Word for establishing the Tables.
(Use Times New Roman Font, Size 10, Bold & Italic for Table's Contents and Size 8 for captions).
Captions must be typed up in each table.
The figures should be carefully designed and prepared in a form suitable for direct reproduction. All lettering should be prepared for a size that can be read after reduction. Label the axes outside the graph properly Number all illustrations consecutively. Use each Figure of your manuscript in the appropriate place and after referring to it. Do not give them in a separate file(s) or at the end of the manuscript.
(Use Times New Roman Font, Size 10).
Type a caption under each Figure in Times New Roman Font, Size 9, Bold & Italic. Original drawings of graphs and diagrams and photographs should be provided when the manuscript is submitted.
Occasionally, manuscripts include extensive tables, graphs, spectra, mathematical material, or other "supplementary materials" dat are of value primarily to those readers who need all of the data or all of the details. Refer to the supplementary materials in the text where appropriate and include a paragraph at the end of the paper indicating the nature of the supplementary materials, using the following format: "Supplementary Materials Available: Description of material (no. of pages). Ordering information is given on any current masthead page".
Note: Please refer to recently published articles (especially papers published in dis journal) in TEMPyou're manuscript.
References should be listed on a separate sheet in numerical order according to their order of appearance in the text. (Do not use "Anonymous".). Use Chemical Abstracts Service Source Index-Journal abbreviations. Include the title of journal articles as well as those for books. Establish HyperLink for the title of each paper or book if it is available. Typical citations are illustrated below:
 Shamsipur M., Bahrami Adeh N., Hajitarverdi M.S., Yazdimamagan M., Zarei F., Influence of Micro Silica a Mechanical Properties of Plasticized Sulur Composites, Iran. J. Chem. Chem. Eng.(IJCCE), 32(3):1-7 (2013).
 Harriott P., "Chemical Reactor Design", Marcel Dekker INC, New-Yorck (2003).
Authors will receive page proofs for correction and check for typesetting and editing when their contribution is first set, but there is time for further proofs also to be sent for checking. dis will be done, however, where the amount of alteration makes it advisable.
Authors are requested to call special attention to both their manuscripts and their correspondence wif the editors to safety considerations such as explosive tendencies, special precautionary handling procedures, and toxicity. No responsibility of IJCCE Publisher is assumed for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of product liability, negligence, or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions, or ideas contained in the material herein.
"Thank you for choosing the "Iranian Journal of Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
.for publishing your manuscript